If you would like to bring your agreement up to date, you can visit our payment portal or use the 'Make a Payment' link on our website and make a payment by card You will need to enter your agreement number, which is listed at the top of any correspondence we have sent you.

Please note that unless otherwise stated in your default notice, your outstanding balance may include a default charge.

If you are experiencing financial difficulties in making your payments, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting us using the links provided below.

You can also obtain free independent advice and assistance from specialist organisations, more information on which you can find here