At PremFina we strive to make sure that we provide great products and services to our customers. But we know sometimes things can go wrong. If you have any reason to complain, it’s important for you to let us know, so we can work to address your concerns and put things right.
How to raise a complaint
If you would like to raise a complaint, the easiest and quickest way is to email us using the link below outlining your complaint. Generally, we will respond to your complaint within 3 working days.
Alternatively, you can chat to us online or give us a call. Our customer service team is available to help you either over the phone or on our online chat, during our working hours which are Monday to Friday from 9.00am – 5.30pm.
- If you would like to raise your complaint over the phone, our number is 0330 165 9367. (Please note our busiest times for calling are between 11.00am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday and occasionally it may take us a little longer to get to your call.)
- If you would like to chat to us online about your complaint, contact us using the links provided below.
What happens next to your complaint
We aim to resolve your complaint as soon as you get in touch with us. However, where we need to investigate your complaint in more detail, we’ll acknowledge your response within five working days. This will explain:
- How your complaint will be dealt with by PremFina, alongside details of who will be managing your complaint.
- When you can expect to hear from us again, together with any requests for further information we may need from you.
We will aim to complete our investigation of your complaint as quickly as possible and provide you with a written final response within eight weeks.
This response will outline:
- Our understanding of your complaint
- Details of our investigation and decision, including where appropriate if any compensation is due to you
- Information about the Financial Ombudsman Service
In the unlikely event we are not able to complete our investigation of your complaint within eight weeks from the date we receive it, we will write to you and explain:
- Why we have been unable to reach a decision
- When you can expect to receive our final response
- Your right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service